The Equitable Building is more than just a historical and architectural statement. It’s a statement about how you live and how you participate in the design of your life.
- Original architectural elements including period mosaic tile, arched windows, plaster details and barreled ceilings
- Ceiling heights up to 12’6”
- Views of Downtown Baltimore*
- USB outlets in all bedrooms and kitchens
- Keyless unit entry
- Open and efficient floor plans
- Designer kitchens with oversized islands featuring generous storage*
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops and backsplash tiles
- Plank flooring throughout
- On-site storage
- Housekeeping references available
Additional Green Features:
- With a walk score of 97, your daily to-dos are easily accomplished without a car and can even be done on foot. Our transit score of 90 shows we are well served by light rail, bus, and ZipCar sharing stations. Want to get across the harbor? The water taxi is also very close.
- Smoke-free community
- Maintenance uses environmentally friendly cleaning supplies
- All new residents receive re-usable grocery bag
- Ample on-site bike storage
- Building is a historic reuse in which 95% of all materials are existing
- 75% of all construction waste was recycled
- Healthy Buildings certification for environmentally friendly paints, filtration, air quality, sealants, and adhesives
- Download Green Living Guide
* In select homes.